Special event liability provides protection to event hosts against lawsuits arising our of single and multi-day events. Coverage is available for weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, sporting events, fundraisers, trade shows, festivals, conferences, and more.
- Limits of liability from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 with deductibles from $1,000.
- Commercial general liability.
- Third party property damage and bodily injury.
- Medical payments up to $2,500 per person to a maximum of $25,000.
- Non-owned auto.
- Food and beverage product coverage.
- Cross liability.
- Employees and volunteers as additional insured.
- Tenant’s legal liability.
- Host liquor liability.
- Property extension coverage for items you own, rent or are in your custody, care or control.