Sometimes referred to as a “Plate Insurance”, auto insurance protects you against losses if you have an accident. These losses can include physical damage to your vehicle or, in the event of bodily injury, financial losses resulting from lost wages or medical treatments.
- consider coverage in addition to the minimum offered through basic plate insurance
- options for protecting your windshield
- consider this type of insurance if you travel outside the province
- understand the difference between a Package Policy and basic plate insurance
- know what your deductible options are to help get you the best possible rate
- cover your expenses if you, or an eligible family member, are injured in an automobile accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver