If you occupy a residence that you do not own (e.g., living in an apartment, a basement suite, a condominium) you are considered a tenant of that property. The building in which you reside would be insured by your landlord. However, personal property such as your furniture, computer, stereo, clothing, etc., would require a separate insurance policy to protect it from perils such as fire and theft.


  • Certified copy of an original document
  • Letter of invitation for visas
  • Statutory declarations
  • Affidavits
  • Notarization of electronic documents

Want to Renew a Policy?